Monday 4 December 2017

Eggless Garlic Butter Bread Sticks

My H's recent favourite is Domino's garlic bread sticks and he was pestering me to bake some at home. While i was planning for this year's Bake-a-thon, the first baked dish came to my mind was this Bread sticks, obviously i didnt forget to make note while doing my list of baked goodies for this yearly event. Though i didnt replicated the same popular Domino's bread sticks, i went with my favourite garlic butter loaded bread sticks topped generously with some grated cheese. Bake this ultimate aromatic bread sticks with less efforts as this dangerously addictive sticks gets ready with less efforts if you have a basic pizza dough sitting in your fridge.


Basic pizza dough once rolled and topped with homemade garlic butter, shredded or grated cheese, this aromatic bread sticks are ready to get baked. These bread sticks can be enjoyed with your favourits dips or else served along with a bowl of soup or salad. But trust me, these delicious bread sticks gets vanished very much quickly than you can imagine. If you are planning to bake them, dont forget to prepare the bread dough in huge quantity as this bread sticks will definitely become your family favourite.

Garlic Butter Bread Sticks, Eggless Bread Sticks

1 Store bought pizza crust/ Homemade Pizza dough
50grms Butter (room temperature)
3nos Garlic (grated)
1tsp Dried oregano
1+1/4cup Grated cheese

Preheat the oven to 375F. Mix the butter, grated garlic and dried oregano in a bowl and keep aside.

Roll the pizza dough very thinly, transfer it to a baking sheet lined over a baking tray.

Spread the garlic butter generously, sprinkle the grated cheese generously and cut the dough as medium sized strips.

Garlic Butter Bread Sticks

Bake for 15-20minutes until the crust turns golden brown.

Enjoy warm.
This is part of the Bake-a-thon 2017

12 comments:

vaishali sabnani said...

Wow ! The bread sticks look so gorgeous . The cheese on Top makes a wonderful crust , and they are so simple to bake , must try these soon .

Ritu Tangri said...

Omg! These bread sticks are droolicious. I need a bowl of soup now :)

Srivalli said...

These garlic bread sticks look fantastic Priya, my kids love this!

Rafeeda AR said...

My dad loves these from Papa Jones.. I guess I must make these at home for him...

pankti said...

looks awesome..

Padmajha said...

Love,love,love garlic bread! I wish I could grab a few off the screen Priya!

Foodiliciousnan said...

I love the way your breadsticks look - so very cheesy and yummy

Pavani said...

Oh man, those garlic bread sticks look sooo amazing Priya. Wish I could get my hands on a couple :-) :-)

Sowmya :) said...

That is such a crusty cheesy bread. Would love to dunk it in some soup right away. Looks amazing!

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen said...

Wow Priya, those breadsticks are looking
Tempting yaar! Wish I could grab few form the click! With some warm soup my dinner would be settled !!

Chef Mireille said...

these look so good - just like I used to buy from local pizza place - oh those are scrumptious!

cookingwithsapana said...

Garlic bread butter sticks looks so sinful.