Tuesday 4 July 2017

1 minute Microwave Eggless Caramel Cake

Searching for something easy, eggless and butterless to satisfy your sweet tooth, dont forget to check my today's post. Its quite an extremely delicious no Bake dessert to relish after a meal. 1 minute cake, yes you read it right, quite a quick cake na. Microwave cake are just prefect for sudden cravings, obviously if you dont want to spend more time in your kitchen, microwave cakes are definitely time savers. Though i have already prepared many microwave cakes with many variations, i couldnt stop myself to make again an easy breezy caramel cake.

Microwave caramel cake, 1 minute cake


For an another theme of blogging marathon, i prepared myself some homemade caramel sauce, after making a delicious topping sauce out this homemade caramel sauce, i used the leftover for making this caramel cake. This cake came out super moist eventhough its eggless and butterless. Prepare this quick cake and enjoy with your favourite sauce or with a scoop of any icecream to please your tastebuds. Am running this week's blogging marathon with No Bake desserts as theme, hence this post is going under this theme.

1 minute Microwave Caramel cake

3tbsp All purpose flour
3tbsp Sugar
2tbsp Caramel Sauce
2tbsp Fresh cream
5tbsp Water
1/4tsp Vanilla extract
3tbsp Oil
1/2tsp Baking powder

Take the oil,sugar, flour,cream, caramel sauce,baking powder, water, vanilla in a mug, mix well until everything gets well mixed.

Cook in microwave oven for a minute or for 2 minutes depending upon your microwave oven power.

Let it cool a bit and top it with whipped cream, icecream or else with cocoa powder.

I drizzled some chocolate sauce on the top of my caramel cake.

Easy Microwave Caramel Cake

10 comments:

Srivalli said...

I love all microwave cakes and yes your twist of the theme is also very good..hehehe..:)..

Jyoti Babel said...

I make mug brownies in a similar way. Yes, they are perfect for sudden cake craving and the best thing is they can be made in single servings

Gayathri Kumar said...

I love caramel flavour in cakes. This one is so quick and easy to make for sudden cravings..

Jayanthi said...

Love microwave cakes and awesome to include caramel in cake.

Preeti said...

Love this caramel cake.. look so inviting

Mayuri Patel said...

I love these mug cakes. I've made one for next week. Caramel flavour sounds yummy.

Srividhya said...

Love the caramel flavor and I am trying this for sure once I am back from the vacation

veena said...

I love caramel and this look so so good!!

cookingwithsapana said...

Perfect to satisfy those sudden cake cravings.

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen said...

i have jar of caramel sitting in my fridge, would love to try this yumm cake!!! Looks totally sinful priya!