Sunday 18 June 2017

Vegan Raspberry Almond Milk Popsicle

Vegan Raspberry Almond milk popsicle is a prefect summer treat to relish with your near ones with less efforts. My today's post is again a simple popsicles prepared with almond milk and frozen raspberries. Blend everything together with enough sugar and pour the mixture in popsicle mould, freeze it and your popsicles are ready to relish. How simple na, i prepared this popsicle as a vegan version. I used almond milk but trust me rice milk, coconut milk works awesome as well. Not to forget that even any sort of berries  works prefect to make this excellent frozen desserts aka this popsicles.

Raspberry Almond milk Popsicles

The temperature in Paris is getting too hot nowadays, obviously am trying to prepare some frozen desserts at home with simple preparations. One among those trial is this incredible Raspberry almond milk popsicles to enjoy after our meal. My younger one approved that this popsicles is one among the best popsicles i have prepared till now. He even requested to prepare the same popsicles with strawberries. Am running this week's blogging marathon with Kid's delight - Frozen foods as theme, and my today's post is my kid's recent favourite, hence i couldnt stop myself to post this fantastic vegan popsicles.

Vegan Raspberry popsicle, Raspberry almond milk popsicle

2cups Frozen raspberries
1/2cup Sugar
2cups Almond milk

Take the frozen raspberries, sugar and almond milk in a blender.

Add few raspberries chunks to the mixture. Give a stir.

Pour this mixture into popsicle moulds, freeze it overnite.

Enjoy this vegan popsicle.

Raspberry Almond Popsicle

BMLogo
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM.

8 comments:

vaishali sabnani said...

I will have to look for almond milk here , but of course we can make it ourselves ! The Popsicles look super tempting . Nice clicks !

Srivalli said...

Oh my what a pretty popsicle priya, wish I can grab it right now!

Pavani said...

Lovely clicks Priya. Popsicles look so pretty and inviting.

Mayuri Patel said...

Tempting popsicles, just the kind of treat one needs on a hot sunny day.

Chef Mireille said...

yes please!!!

Archana said...

Such a delicious popsicles.

Harini R said...

I was planning on making these with fresh raspberries. Let me see if I can lay my hands on the fresh ones.

Srividhya said...

I am all up for anything with raspberries. Love that fact that its vegan too. Awesome.